The Experts in Weight Loss Surgery
At Evolve, we focus on achieving your weight loss goals and maintaining your optimal health by providing personalized support. Specializing in weight-loss surgery, our team of expert bariatric surgeons has performed over 20,000 successful procedures and is ready to help you on your road to weight loss victory.
In addition to partnering with expert surgeons, Evolve employs a staff whose sole goal is to provide you with concierge-style service. This team includes insurance specialists who will help you determine the cost of weight loss surgery prior to treatment and assist with reducing out-of-pocket expenses to receive maximum coverage.
Successful weight loss surgeries
0 k +
Pounds shed across all patients
Of patients see resolution of sleep apnea, diabetes, and more
Compare Evolve’s Weight Loss Procedures
- Lose as much as 70% of excess weight in 1 year
- Short 60-minute, outpatient procedure
- Be back to work within a few days of the procedure
- Lose up to 65% of excess weight in first year
- Lose 2-4 pounds a week following surgery
- 95% of patients report improved cholesterol
- Lose 50% of excess weight over 1-2 years
- One of our least invasive procedures
- 48% of patients have seen diabetes disappear
- Lose up to 12% of total weight in 6 months
- No surgery required for this 30-minute procedure
- Be back to work the day after the procedure
- Tiny incisions and less pain
- Shorter operation time and home the same day
- Back to normal activities and work in days
- Avoid device-related risks of the LAP-BAND®
- Decrease high blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Reduce sleep apnea and risk of diabetes
Qualifications for Weight Loss Surgery
We recommend weight loss surgery for adults who have a BMI at 30 or above and are committed to beginning a true weight loss journey. Most of our previous patients have attempted to lose weight through diet and exercise, but have failed.
Unsure of your BMI? Calculate it below.
While most people with a BMI of 30 or over qualify for weight loss surgery, Evolve does offer a non-surgical option to people with BMIs at or above 26.
Ready to Talk to an Expert About Weight Loss Surgery?
If reading through this material has inspired you to consider bariatric surgery, it’s time to reach out to one of our experts to verify your insurance. Evolve has a team of insurance specialists trained to work with your insurance provider on your behalf, and we will make sure you are kept up to date on all developments. To verify your insurance, free of charge, simply call our offices at 469.638.0209 or fill out the form on this page.
In addition to free insurance verification, Evolve employs a team of experts to help you move swiftly through the weight loss surgery process. To learn more about our concierge-style service click here.